Salvation doesn’t come when you are baptized in water. It comes when you fully invite Jesus into your heart and continue to let God weave His heart into yours. Salvation is a continuing process that takes place for us to be the image of Christ. There are Christians out there who believe in Jesus, but are not saved. How do you know what the heart of Christ is if your desire for Him is not there? Clear, cut answer is: you don’t.
To know Christ means to desire everything and anything He has to offer.
I was baptized in 2013. Events afterwards, however, were life transforming. I did not care what life as Christian was supposed to look like. I did not allow my preconceived notions of Christianity dictate how I was suppose to live life. What mattered was truly knowing who God is and what He was about. If I stopped searching God, I may have never received the gifts He has given me.
I prayed “Lord, how do I hear from you?”
“Am I hearing from you?”
“Please show me.”
“I beg you.”
“What do you sound like? I want to hear your voice.”
“Where are you Lord? Where is your voice? I’m waiting!”
“…and waiting…when is it my time, Lord?”
What seemed like forever, I was then introduced to Clyde from Lewis Ministries International. I watched him speak life to people and it was obvious, Jesus used him to touch each of their hearts in a unique way. I was 6 months into my marriage and was hoping to start a family. The words God spoke through Clyde were unique and genuine to me. Words that only applied to me and no one else in the room. Words I knew were from God because Clyde was a complete stranger to me. There would have been no other way he would have known these things!
Through prophet Clyde, in 2013 the Lord told me:
- He would show me His secret things (“Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:3)
- It was a season of breakthrough for myself and my family
- I would not only be pregnant with a baby of great joy and victory, but I am pregnant with vision and ministry
- He will bring alignment into the home
- Be faithful, be prayerful and doors will be open
- He will use me in a greater season
- He has released a spirit of worship upon me
- He will break the spirit of loneliness and emptiness
- As I begin to trust Him, He will bless me
- I became pregnant with my son
- I gained wisdom and knowledge in how to hear the Lord’s Secret things
- He has improved our living situation and has continued to bless my marriage
- I LOVE worship!
- The heaviness of feeling alone or empty was gone
- Jesus has used me in many greater seasons!
- Blessings have come as I trusted Him!
Life was given back to me and there was a craving to speak to others the way Clyde spoke to me that night. God has blessed other people by using me as a vessel to touch lives.
Do you want to know more of the secrets things of God? Not just for yourself but to bless others?
“Even on my male servants and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.” Acts 2:18